By clicking on the “I agree” button in the Registration Form, I declare, confirm, and
agree to the following:
1. I am of legal age and voluntarily joining AIA Life Hackers 2020 (hereinafter “the
2. I have read, fully understood and agree to abide by the rules & regulations,
guidelines, and mechanics of the Event.
3. I am willing to assume any and all risks related to my participation in the said
activity, and in this regard, hereby voluntarily release, discharge, waive,
relinquish and hold free and harmless AIA Philippines, its directors, officers,
employees, subsidiaries, affiliates sponsors or organizers, whether local or
international, (collectively referred to as “AIA Philippines”) from any and all
causes of action that I and/or my heirs, executors, administrators, and/or assigns
may have for any injury, sickness, death, or property damage that may occur to
me as a result of participating in the Event, whether or not the same shall arise
due to acts or omissions of AIA Philippines.
4. I am in good health condition, capable of participating in AIA Philippines and shall
immediately disclose any medical conditions which may manifest before, during,
and immediately after the event; and agree to shoulder and pay any fees and
costs arising from any medical treatment or hospitalization related thereto.
5. I agree and give AIA Philippines the right and permission to record through
photographs, video or audio, in any medium, my participation in the Event and
use such materials or information in any form of publication, including electronic
publications, press releases, promotional materials, advertising, the design and
communication of other customer program, marketing campaigns and offers, in
order to improve the quality of service that Philam Life provides. I understand that
all such materials shall be the property of AIA Philippines and voluntarily waive
any rights, interests or expectations of any fees, royalties or any other type of
compensation for their use.
6. I will not disclose any proprietary or confidential information obtained in relation
to the Event to any third party, without prior consent from AIA Philippines. I
accept and agree that I may be held criminally or civilly liable for violating or
breaching such confidentiality.
7. I authorize AIA Philippines to collect, record, store for 3 years, update, transfer,
use, and disclose my information to the Company’s affiliations (including but not
limited to any of its subsidiaries/affiliates in the Asia Pacific Region), its Brokers,
Agents, and their employees and staff and to accredited/affiliated third parties,
whether local or foreign, for any purpose relevant to this declaration. I
understand, the Company employs security systems designed to protect
information against unauthorized access.
8. I hereby acknowledge and warrant that I have acquired the consent of the
parties to disclose their information in this campaign.