The Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (AIA Philam Life) is the country’s premier and most trusted life insurer for over seven decades now. We focus our knowledge and experience on the Philippines and, as part of the AIA Group, are strengthened by their presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
Our vision is to be the Philippines’ pre-eminent life insurance provider, driven by our mission of racing against risk to protect every Filipino family and empower them to achieve healthier, longer, better lives.
Almost 9,000 agents nationwide
Over 500,000 individual policies
Almost 1,500,000 insured group members
Over 5,000 group policies in force
Excess capital 6x the amount set by the Insurance Commission
PHP1.39 billion in capital for its life insurance license
PHP500 million in capital for its non-life insurance license
For over seven decades now, AIA Philam Life has been keeping its commitment to its customers and stakeholders.
We have been rewarded many times, through recognition from the Philippine government, from the business community here and abroad, from our peers in the industry, and through the continued trust of our policyholders.
As part of the AIA Group, we share a network of trust that has been painstakingly built across several countries over many decades. We remain strong and steadfast in our commitment, so that those who rely on us can enjoy better lives.
- The Philam Group was recognized for the second consecutive year as one of the Philippines’ Best Companies to Work For in Asia 2019 as presented by HR Asia.
- AIA Philam Life was recognized by the Insurance Commission (IC) and The Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD) as one of the top performing insurance companies in the Philippines under the 2018 ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard (ACGS).
- Philam Foundation’s key projects were lauded by the League of Corporate Foundations, placing top five in various categories: outstanding CSR Project in Education for Philam Paaralan; outstanding CSR Project in Enterprise Development for Philam SAVES; outstanding CSR project in Health for Philam Foundation Alliance for Philippines’ Health and Advocacy (ALPHA)
- AIA Philam Life was ranked first in the Insurance Category for 2019 of the Asset Asian Awards , while Philam Asset Management Inc was ranked third in the Asset Management Category, and its Deputy Head for Fixed Income Kathrina Dizon ranked third for Most Astute Investor in the Philippines.
- AIA Philam Life has received 11 Platinum and four Gold Trusted Brand awards from 2004 to 2019 from Reader’s Digest Asia, based on consumer surveys measuring trustworthiness, credibility, quality, value, understanding customer needs, innovation and social responsibility.
- In 2013, AIA Philam Life was recognized as the top performing company in the AIA Group by winning two prestigious awards – the AIA Premier League Cup and the AIA Champions’ League Cup – for achieving the highest sales growth over target for the year.
- In 2008, AIA Philam Life was recognized by the Philippine government, through the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration, for its outstanding programs for Overseas Filipino Workers.
- AIA Philam Life received the Presidential Citation from the Philippine government for its contribution to nationbuilding (1994).
- AIA Philam Life was given the prestigious Asian Management Award for two consecutive years (1991 to 1992) for strong performance in General and Financial Management.